Sunday, July 25, 2010

STEREOROSESTEREOROSE

So, I got up very early this morning...8am, I know. Early, right? BUT IT WAS MY LAST DAY OFF WORK. Dedication. Yep. Anywho, I made it in (MAC opens at 9:30 here). Get to MAC. Two girls in front of me (wtf? who is up that early and IN TOWN?). It's ok, I'm sure they're not buying Stereo Rose MSF. Girl in front of me gets there. She asks, 'is there another one?' and the MAC MUA answers, 'sorry we're not allowed to sell four of the same item.' I almost SHIT myself. What would anyone want four of? Oh, of course. STEREO ROSE. Get up to the MUA. We chat for a minute (we know each other- I'm in there so often!), and then I'm like, 'Okay, I'll grab stereo rose!!' She's like, 'Oh, I'm pretty sure we're sold out.' My stomach literally falls out my butt, and I go, 'Are you fucking serious...!!!!!!!' and she checks, as I'm saying, 'ahhh that was the only reason why I came into town :(((((('

She opens her magical draw of goodies and lo and behold STEREO ROSE IN ALL ITS GLORY. The last one. THE LAST ONE. In my city. So I finally nabbed stereo rose, the last stereo rose in my city.

AHHHHHHH! It's so beautiful! It was sooo worth getting up early on my day off for this!

Also, I'm sorry, but seriously? Who would buy three of one item? Especially from a LE collection? They're should be rules in place that states one per person, because any more than that is just SELFISH. Especially when it's an item that they only have 10 of. I don't think I'd EVER buy more than one LE item, especially an MSF. Who's ever going to finish it anyway, and by the time you use a lot of it up, it'll probably be repromoted anyway, or something more gorgeous and prettier will come along! Grr. Anywho.

I also picked up I Like It Like That lipstick, and I shall be picking up Hang Loose blush on Wednesday when they (hopefully) have the rest of the collection out!

LOVELOVELOVE
J xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment