Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover


I was actually given this by a friend (hello friend!), as she is ridiculously obsessed with clinique and had too much apparently, so she was lovely and gave me some :) One of these items was their Makeup Remover. It's basically a two level (?) remover, which you shake to combine before use. It takes off your makeup...funnily enough.

Unfortunately, I cannot stand this remover. It is oily, greasy, does not remove all traces, and...well, it's oily! For someone with oily skin, I don't need any more oil!

It takes off eye makeup okay, but doesn't do too well with mascara (it does say, 'for lids, lashes & lips'). But honestly, I try to use this as little as possible, because it is so stupidly oily.

Such a short review, this product doesn't deserve anything longer. Poor form, Clinique, poor form.

Much love, J
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment